Hypnosis is an induced state of relaxation where suggestions, imagery and even pain reduction techniques can be used to accomplish realistic goals. When a client becomes deeply relaxed which is a trans-like state, suggestions, visual imagery, and rehearsals are more readily accepted. During a Hypnotic trance, which is a deep relaxation, the inner conversations of our conscious mind are slowed down considerably. The Hypnosis trance makes it possible to bypass the critical aspect of the conscious mind. Then, the Hypnotist can help the client with the agreed upon goals to change his/her behaviors. During Hypnosis, the client is in total control over the subject matter and extent of the conversation. Hypnosis is safe, natural and without any side effects, since medications or supplements are never used. Hypnosis has been recognized by the American Medical Association since 1958 and by the American Dental Association since 1956.
Hypnosis is Used for the Following Purposes:
- Weight Loss – How would you like to lose weight in a safe manner?
- Smoking Cessation – It’s amazing how well smoker do in Hypnosis.
- Stress Reduction
- Improved Sleep Habits – We help people achieve a restful night’s sleep!
- Pain Management – Hypnosis has been used effectively to remedy the physical discomforts associated with pain.
- Overcoming Sales Call Reluctance
- Overcoming Fears and Anxieties – Anxieties and Fears can be easily alleviated
- Overcoming Shyness and Social Phobias
- Improved Sports Performance and Sports Confidence – For the healthy as well as the injured athlete
- ADHD/ADD and improved Focus
- Improved Test Taking, Study Habits and Academic Performance – SAT, ACT, GRE, LSAT, MCAT, BOARD CERTIFICATION EXAMS
- Improved Memory Recall
- Achieving your Personal Goals
- Improved Focus at Your Workplace or Business – the results will be increased income and productivity.
Find Out More
Want more information about hypnosis or any of the other services that Peak Performance Plus offers? Fill out our form and we will contact you with the information you require.